BUILDING OR RENOVATING?
On September 2nd, 2016 Roof Systems Limited achieved a major milestone, securing its place as the market leader for Roofing and Building products in Trinidad and Tobago. This was possible through the successful acquisition of the Assets of GGI Limited (in receivership).
Executing on its aggressive growth strategy over the last 10 years, RSL has grown into a Best in Class Company in the highly competitive roofing industry. The acquisition of the assets of GGI Limited will strengthen and broaden the range of roofing designs and products that Roof Systems Ltd will now offer the market both locally and regionally at highly competitive prices.
RSL will also be distributing the aluminium windows and doors previously manufactured by GGI Limited. The addition of GGI’s equipment and facilities to RSL’s existing capacity will enable faster delivery of the high quality products produced by both companies. RSL has also selected and employed the most skilled and experienced members of the GGI team who will now be a part of the highly trained and talented RSL work force.
Faithful customers of GGI and Roof Systems Limited can now look forward to:
- Bigger and better manufacturing facilities allowing faster and more efficient delivery of goods and services
- The widest range of roofing profiles. In addition to the R Panel, standing seam and soffits, we now offer Corrugated, Bermuda Tile, Spanish Tile and Industrial 7 profiles
- Decking, Z and C Purlins in 4”, 6”, 8” and 10” and structural grade hat channels
- Well stocked branches with immediately available standard length finished goods and accessories at five convenient locations: CARONI, ARIMA, POS, SAN FERNANDO, AND TOBAGO
- The ability to place orders at any of the five branches for roofing, window and door products. These branches would have the widest choice of colours of unpainted, repainted Polyester AND PVF2 roof sheeting in 26 and 24 gauge as well as painted an unpainted aluminium for harsh, sea side environments
- Onsite manufacturing of standing seam and gutters, eliminating the need for trailer transport or joints
- Stone coated steel tile and wood shake facsimile systems
- Asphalt membrane flat waterproofing systems
So if you are building or renovating, be sure to visit Roof Systems Limited at any of our 5 convenient locations today.